Of course, I have to say, lurk some, read up, before asking. Because it has been discussed by various who have preceeded me and such for a long time in many threads.
But yes, turning it into a super-Concours 14, minus the shaft drive and weight. Have about a month to go, the extremely cold winter and so much snow kept me out of the garage this winter, after 8 mild winters.
1) dual radiator fans and cox radiator guard
2) Fiam dual horns
3) LSL Handlebar conversion kit
4) Stainless steel brake lines
5) Full japansese carbon fiber cowling (rear sides ("wings"), front top, front sides and bottom, foremans, front fender (ZX10), hugger, ram tube covers, tank cover etc.
6)ThrottleMeister bar ends (for weight only)
7) Concours 14 seat
8) SW-MOTECH luggage frame
9) Givi bags (not the PLX small ones)
10) Givi top case
11) HID headlights, LED marker lights
12) Progressive flash stop light module
13) Kanji decals and full OEM cowling liner pads
Pretty much it for 2010. Maybe next year I'll do the exhaust and a (Hub-ese incoming) piggy
Could I have traded it in for a real Concours 14? Naw, the above was expensive, but not motorcycle expensive.
And I would have done the carbon fiber, anyway, even on the Concours.
Living the Gypsy Life